SPORT Physical Therapy
Most orthopedic injuries and conditions respond well to conservative treatment, and physical therapy is typically an important part of the recovery process. In addition to surgical treatments and procedures, SPORT offers on-site physical therapy for numerous orthopedic conditions:
- Sprains and strains
- Muscle, ligament, and tendon tears
- Joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain
- Shoulder and elbow injuries
- Hand and wrist injuries
- Hip and knee injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Post-op joint replacement rehab
At SPORT, our physical therapists have doctoral degrees and advanced training in cutting-edge therapy techniques to help manage your pain and hasten your recovery. In addition to hands-on manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, cold therapy, heat therapy, and ultrasound therapy, we offer:
- ACL Tear Prevention Program
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Massage Therapy
- Dry Needling (technique used to release or inactivate trigger points to relieve pain or improve range of motion)
- Graston® Technique (manual therapy using stainless steel instruments for soft tissue mobilization)
If one of our providers recommends physical therapy to help you heal, or if you’ve been referred by another physician, call SPORT at (469) 200-2832 to schedule a visit.
Learn more about common orthopedic conditions and treatments in our exclusive, informative patient education library.
Discover the latest news and information on cutting-edge breakthroughs in orthopedic care.